& ENHANCEMENTS SERVICES
Upgrading tower and cell site equipment gives operators a distinct advantage when it comes to deploying next-generation mobile technology. Before any new piece of equipment can be installed, operators must understand if the existing structure can fully support the added load.
Velex offers key services for operators in this situation: tower mapping and structural analysis. Tower mapping provides a complete picture of a cell structure’s current configuration while structural analysis determines if the enhancement will meet all standards – especially under extreme climate conditions. Velex can also provide options for reinforcing the tower or site prior to installing the new equipment and ultimately delivering what the network requires.
VELEX HAS A HIGHLY TRAINED STAFF ABLE TO PROVIDE:
- Tower Mapping Services
- EIA/TIA Structural Assessment
– Concrete, guyed wires, anchors, antennas placement, mounts, appurtenances, insulators, connection details, etc.
- Wind, Ice and Climate Impact Analysis
- Structural Improvement Plans
- Tower Enhancements Implementations
- Equipment and Upgrade Installation Plans
- Temporary Installation Services
- RAD Center Changes